Monday, May 17, 2010

What day is it...

I have completly lost track of the days now. If it wasnt for Ryan being home on the weekend i wouldnt have a clue.

Campbell is continuing to surprise me everyday, the little smiles and beautiful noise he makes just melt my heart. I fall more and more in love with him everyday.

We had a wonderful week last week. We went and had lunch with Ry for his birthday, Ry just loves to show him off to everyone. He just lights up when he sees Campbell. After lunch we head of to Marie and Terry's so they could meet the little guy. Marie was so surprised to see us.

Campbell has started to sleep through the nights now. He has his last bottle at 10pm and sleeps till some time after 5am. This morning he even made it till 6.30pm.
I finally managed to get a couple of photos of Campbell smiling. It only too 3 days and about a thousand photos but i got there.

2 comments:

  1. It gets easier to catch them as they get older!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it does get easier, the oment a camera is out he puts his serious face on

    ReplyDelete

Followers