Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy 6 Weeks Campbell

It still feels like yesterday that I was holding Campbell for the first time. And now he is SIX weeks old.
I cant explain just how much I love the little guy. So many people had said to me that the feeling is impossible to explain and they are so right.
I am enjoying being a mother more then I can explain. I was so worried in the last few weeks of my pregnancy that I wouldnt have all of the motherly instinct, but i really feel like I have taken to this like a duck to water.
Campbell and I went for our six week check today. He is growing so quickly. Everything was perfect, just keep on doing what we are.
Hopefully he will learn to sleep through the night soon! Lucky for me he does only get up once.

Will be back to put up some photos shortly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers